Seascape Inn Key West Room Descriptions
You will be delighted at this bed and breakfast’s exceptional, upgraded in-room amenities. Seascape Tropical Inn offers high thread-count sheets, luxurious Soap, Bath Gel and Shampoo and Conditioner.
Each room is cheerfully and tastefully decorated with tropical furnishings in typical Key West style and a unique collection of artwork. Most rooms have French doors that open out to the pool/spa and tropical gardens or the upstairs sundecks. We also offer a suite with a kitchenette.
All Rooms in Seascape, an Inn’s Key West bed & breakfast feature:
- Upgraded spa amenities in room (soap, shower gel, shampoo)
- Private bath with shower and hairdryer
- Air conditioning
- Flat screen LCD televisions
- Mini refrigerators
- Ceiling fans
- Expanded continental breakfast with Champagne mimosas
- Complimentary wireless internet access for guests with laptops
- Alarm Clocks
- MP3 I-pod hook-ups
Front Porch Room
This room features Dade County pine walls (a feature in many historic Key West homes), a queen-size bed, windows overlooking the porch and tropical garden and is located just inside the front door at the front of the inn. It is one of our largest rooms. If you like sitting on the front porch and watching the world go by, this room is for you.
These rooms open through French doors to the intimate setting of our secluded sundeck and gardens. Choose either a room with one queen bed or a room with two beds (one queen and one twin).
Terrace Queen Room
This is our most private room. With a queen-size bed and lots of extra closet space and larger bathroom, it features a terrace with bistro table and two lounge chairs. This room is nestled in the trees overlooking the pool/spa and gardens. It is ideal for honeymooners or those seeking extra privacy.
Terrace King Room
For those who enjoy the "Cat Bird" seats, this spacious room features a king-size bed, cathedral ceiling and opens to a large sundeck overlooking a lush garden and pool area. This room is perfect for sun worshipers.
The Havana Suite
This suite has a private entrance at the front of the inn and features a king-size bed near the kitchenette, two Papasan easy chairs, dining area and private bath with a cathedral ceiling. It also features a spiral staircase leading to a bedroom loft with a queen-size bed. This is a perfect accommodation for those who prefer the convenience of meals in their room or just want a little more space. This room will accommodate up to 4 people.
- Daily, expanded continental breakfast with complimentary Champagne mimosas
- Rates are based on double occupancy
- Additional-person charge of $20 per night
- We do not accommodate children under 15
- Minimum stay requirements & higher rates may apply during holidays & special events. Please call.
- Check-in time is 3:00 PM; Check-out time is 11:00 AM
- A deposit is required to confirm all reservations
- Balance of stay required on arrival
- Due to our small size, cancellations impact us significantly: 30-day cancellation notice required for refund of deposit; all cancellations are subject to a $25 cancellation fee
- No refunds for late arrivals or early departures
- Mastercard, Visa, and American Express are accepted
Hurricane Season Cancellation Policy, effective June 1 - November 30:
We do not refund for inclement weather or other circumstances
beyond our control. We strongly encourage the purchase
of Travel Insurance
Please note that we do not sell Travel Insurance, but provide a link on this web site to Travel Guard International, one of the most reputable and comprehensive providers in the travel industry.
In the unlikely event that a hurricane
evacuation is ordered while you are a guest, and you
have not purchased travel insurance, you will be issued
a voucher for the unused portion of your stay. Guests holding a confirmed reservation who are unable to travel to The Seascape Tropical Inn because of the closing of the Key
West Airport or connecting roadways due to a mandatory
evacuation and have not purchased travel insurance will
receive a voucher in the amount of the room deposit held.
Vouchers are redeemable between June 1 and December 1,
up to two years from the issue date, excluding special
events and holidays.
No voucher will be issued if the hurricane is not a threat to Key West and you are unable to travel because of canceled flights or adverse travel conditions outside the Keys. We strongly encourage the purchase of Travel Insurance to protect your vacation investment!